Manhattan Supply Chain Leaders Program
The Manhattan Supply Chain Leaders program showcases our community of customers—world class supply chain organizations like yours, spanning diverse industries whose innovation and success has set them apart in the marketplace.
The program offers unique opportunities to network with your peers, share knowledge and best practices with other industry experts, gain valuable insight and knowledge of the future of supply chain technology and actually help shape that future.
Many of our members tell us that recognition of their operations team more than makes up for the time required to participate. Membership in the Supply Chain Leaders Program is an excellent way to showcase the vital work your operations team brings to your organization.
As a Manhattan Supply Chain Leader You Will:
- Achieve valuable visibility for your organization’s success in various media channels
- Earn participation points that can be redeemed for conference attendance, training or operations reviews
- Provide input regarding product direction and enhancements to all relevant Manhattan Product Councils
A Proactive Focus on Your Success
Join the more than 100 companies that have become Manhattan Supply Chain Leaders. We will customize marketing materials to comply with your corporate communications guidelines and meet your specific company objectives.
Supply Chain Leadership program activities include:
- Leader banners
- Press release quote
- Analyst reference
- Reference call with prospect
- Written case studies
- “External” speaker (Industry Conferences)
- “Internal” Speaker (Momentum / Exchange)
- Host Webinar
- Video case studies
- Press release / published article
- Site visit
- Customer intimate event
- Video case study / Portraits in Leadership Video
For more information on the Supply Chain Leaders program and the specific details of our points and rewards system, please contact us.