Are you leading change or is it happening to you? Uncover practices, tools and techniques to lead transformative change in your commerce and supply chain initiatives. Lead the omni-channel revolution by leading change in your business. Manhattan's Change Management track addresses the challenges in aligning your people, process and systems to get the most of your enabling technology.
A successful supply chain starts with the strength of procurement, when inventory is first put into motion. Any weaknesses at this point drive inefficiencies in supply chain execution and ultimately selling, where customer satisfaction is most transparent. Discover how Manhattan’s Inventory solutions can help your organization achieve greater returns on inventory assets & set the stage for a truly “optimal” supply chain.
- Witness the unveiling of the newest addition to Manhattan’s Inventory solutions, Sales & Operations Planning.
- Learn about the latest innovations in Inventory Optimization including a “self-tuning” demand forecast, buyer performance management tools and optimized intra-network inventory transfers.
- Network with other customers leveraging Manhattan’s Inventory solutions.
- Interact with the Manhattan experts behind Advanced Planning, Demand Forecasting and Replenishment.
As operational challenges become increasingly complex, managing labor is a key to overall success. New challenges such as wage pressure, low employee engagement and managing millennials need to be addressed in a new and more modern manner. Engaging customers requires you to engage you employees from the front office to the back. This track will focus on the new technologies, features and functions that can be brought to bear on this very important dynamic. • Learn about new ways to engage employees and to ensure they are aligned with your operational goals.
- Learn how to take advantage of Labor Management from day one of your WM implementation.
- Learn about new supervisory tools that will streamline the efficient management of your labor.
- Learn how slotting is becoming a more integral part of the inventory management process
Explore Manhattan SCALE’s product features, future initiatives, and nimble deployment strategies in these engaging sessions.
- Join with customers for interactive sessions.
- Hear how other customers benefit from SCALE – includes upgrades
- Hear about the product council and how you can shape future versions of SCALE.
- Participate in roundtable discussions on industry and technology trends.
- Network with peers during the sessions, and attend a private SCALE reception.
Discover how Omni-Channel Solutions can address operational challenges for retailers looking to compete more effectively.
- Learn about advancements in omni-channel customer service.
- Hear from customers about their omni-channel transformation process.
- Network with industry analysts regarding trends in the industry for omni-channel fulfillment.
- Hear from customers and industry experts who are in the trenches, transforming traditional brick-and-mortar experiences into winning engagements.
- Learn how essential your store associates are in delivering a seamless shopping experience across all channels.
The technology landscape continues to shift as advancements in mobile, cloud and social platforms have radically transformed the ways consumers and retailers interact. Manhattan’s technology approach enables the industry leading retailers, distributors and manufacturers to satisfy today’s consumer while managing total cost of ownership and complexity.
- Learn the technology behind Manhattan’s adaptable business systems that enable leaders to accommodate new and shifting business processes and models.
- Gain insights into the technologies that reduce an application’s total cost of ownership (TCO) while increasing reliability and elasticity.
Manhattan Carrier™ is the leading decision-support solution for America's motor carrier industry. Learn how transportation companies are using Manhattan Carrier to achieve success, and see how the latest changes to the software will improve bottom lines.
- Improved scalability to drive faster and better decisions, decrease waste, and improve margins
- Real-time network yield management to solve day-to-day problems before they arise
- Optimal equipment management and second-opinion planning to use resources to their fullest extent
Comprehensive transportation planning, execution and visibility is the new norm for TMS. Learn how Manhattan’s Transportation solutions are enabling businesses to enhance service, minimize cost, and improve operational efficiency, despite the dynamic nature of the industry and your logistics operations.
- Learn how the latest in TMS technology can improve your competitive advantage.
- Gain insight into the benefits of upgrading Transportation Planning & Execution.
- Engage with Manhattan’s team of transport experts in meaningful dialog regarding the future state of the transportation industry.
How valuable is your data? That question can only be answered if you have the right tools to unlock access to insights often hidden from view. What produces true value, however, is the ability to take action based on what you’ve learned from the data. Sessions in this track aim to help you learn how to make the most of your rich Supply Chain, Inventory, and Omni Channel data in order to:
- Make better decisions
- Increase operational efficiency
- Improve customer service levels
Hundreds of businesses trust WMi to manage some of the largest and most complex distribution centers in the world. The latest version of WMi is full of new features sure to help your organization achieve new levels of efficiency and accuracy. At Momentum you will have the opportunity to:
- Interact with product experts and learn how to make the most of your Warehouse Management software
- Learn about the new features of the product and how they can benefit your organization
- Hear from customers that have successfully completed an upgrade and adopted new features
The WMOS solution and customer base have grown significantly in recent years and this track is loaded with valuable information aimed at increasing your understanding of what is going on in this exciting ecosystem. Discover new product capabilities and how they can improve your distribution operations.
- Learn about brand new order fulfillment and real-time work release capabilities that have the potential to revolutionize your entire outbound strategy.
- Get up close and personal with expanded mobile offerings
- Dig into the new, significantly improved returns processing functionality aimed at streamlining the important final steps in your reverse logistics workflow.
- Explore the new Warehouse Management features and develop an upgrade plan.
- Hear from peer companies and learn from their implementation experiences.